Subseries 2: Negatives
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research use.
From the Collection: 14 Linear Feet (14 boxes)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Scope and Contents
The Photo Baltimore ’77 Collection consists of more than 16,000 black and white photographs in 14 boxes. The images consist of views of architecture, cultural events, street scenes, portraits, sporting events, religious organizations and more in Baltimore and the vicinity. Subjects include, but are not limited to: The Baltimore City Fair; “I am an American Day Parade”; Chinese New Year Parade; Preakness Parade; Lithuanian Festival; Flower Mart; Hopkins Plaza; Cross Street Market; Inner Harbor; Charles Center; Mount Vernon; Fells Point; Fort McHenry; Remington; Hampden; Highlandtown; Lexington Mall; Sikh Ashram in Park Heights; Police at work.
- From the Collection: Araujo, Max, 1925- (Person)
- From the Collection: Gregory, R. Thomas (Richard Thomas), 1948- (Person)
- From the Collection: Cleveland, Debbra D. (Person)
- From the Collection: Lavine, David (Baltimore, Md.) (Person)
- From the Collection: Tobin, Susan (Person)
- From the Collection: Martin, Curtis (Photographer) (Person)