Harford County business record books
This collection is an artificial agglomeration of record books of various types of businesses, combined upon the basis that were located in Harford County, Maryland.
- Shriver, Joseph Alexis, 1872-1951 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
46.75 Linear Feet (46 flat boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of J. Alexis Shriver, December 1934.
- Guide to the Harford County business record books
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-11-12: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.