George W. Archer historical scrapbooks
This collection contains scrapbooks kept by George W. Archer on Harford County historical material, primarily news clippings of articles by him in local papers.
- Archer, George W., 1824-1907 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
0.42 Linear Feet (1 full Hollinger box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mr. J. Cilman D'Arcy Paul, July 1968.
Existence and Location of Copies
Typed transcripts of Archer articles and originals are in possession of the Harford County Historical Society.
- Guide to the George W. Archer historical scrapbooks
- Under Revision
- David C. Hodge, Ph.D.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-11-20: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.