Ambrose Clarke-von Kapff and Brune shipping papers
This collection contains the personal and business papers of Ambrose Clarke, Baltimore merchant, and letterbook of his son-in-law, Frederick w. Brune of vonKapff and Brune.
- Clarke, Ambrose, d.1810 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
2.92 Linear Feet (7 full Hollinger boxes)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Ambrose Clarke-von Kapff and Brune shipping papers
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-11-21: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.