Cockey family papers
This collection contains one box of primarily land and legal documents regarding the Cockey family of Baltimore County, 1725-1908.
- Cockey, Charles, 1761-1823 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
0.21 Linear Feet (1 half Hollinger box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mrs. Charles B. Rogers, October 1926.
- Guide to the Cockey family papers
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-11-29: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.