David Fowler collection
This collection contains the personal and business papers of Judge David Fowler, Chief Judge of the Maryland Circuit Court in the late 19th century.
- Fowler, David, Judge, 1836-1911 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research use.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
6.0 Linear Feet (6 flat boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mrs. Laurence H. Fowler, May 1971.
- Guide to the David Fowler collection
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-12-31: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.