Harry Dorsey Gough account books
This collection contains the personal, family and farm accounts of Harry Dorsey Gough of Perry Hall (Baltimore County, Md.).
- Gough, Harry Dorsey, 1745-1808 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to the public without restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
Harry Dorsey Gough (1745-1808) was a merchant who resided at the Perry Hall estate in Baltimore County, Maryland. Gough was the first president of the Maryland Agricultural Society.
0.84 Linear Feet (1 full Hollinger box; 2 half Hollinger boxes)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Harry Dorsey Gough account books
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-07-31: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.