King family papers
This collection contains the papers, deeds, correspondence, and receipts of various members of the King family and others.
- King, George, 1731-1792 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to the public without restrictions.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 volume; 1 box)
Language of Materials
This collection is comprised of one bound volume containing the bulk of the materials and one box of oversized parchments.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bequest of Laura Reeves Parsons on April 11, 1946.
- Guide to the King family papers
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-08-02: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.