Perine account and record books
This collection contains 19 volumes of account and record books related to Peter Perine's pottery business.
- Perine, Peter, 1773-1819 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is restricted to microfilm.
Conditions Governing Use
The reproduction of materials in this collection may be subject to copyright restrictions. It is the responsibility of the researcher to determine and satisfy copyright clearances or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections. For more information visit the MCHC’s Rights and Permissions page.
8.0 Linear Feet (8 flat boxes containing 19 volumes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gifts of Miss Agnes Perine and Mrs Edith Perine Reinhardt in April 1955.
- Guide to the Perine account and record books
- Under Revision
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- 2019-09-06: Manually entered into ArchivesSpace by Mallory Herberger.