Found in 103 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains nine boxes of correspondence, business records, land papers, financial statements, and account books related to the Harrison, Denny, and Tilghman families of Talbot County, Maryland, circa 1728-1941. The primary correspondent is Dr. Samuel A. Harrison (1822-1890), a longtime resident of Easton and historian of Talbot County.
This collection consists of ledgers, receipt books, and an engraved stationary sample book of Harry S. Scott, Inc., which was a printing and engraving company based in Baltimore, Maryland and the successors to John S. Bridges and Company.
This collection consists of business journals of Harry S. Scott, Inc., Printers and Engravers of Baltimore, Maryland. The journals contain records of items with prices, purchased chiefly by Baltimore-based customers.
This collection consists of correspondence, subject files, minutes, and account books from this Baltimore, Maryland department store. Records detail construction, employee policies, promotional activities, and store sales and profits, 1896-1981.
This collection contain correspondence, reports, legal and financial records, employee data, handbooks, and printed ephemera related to the Hutzler Brothers Company. The collection reflects the community's economic adn retail history for over a century. A seperate section deals with members of the Hutzler family.
The Israel Fielder papers contain business and financial papers from Fielder Israel, John Robert and Thomas B. Israel, respectively, correspondence, and church records. These materials are dated between 1790 and 1916.
The papers of J. Alexis Shriver (1872-1951) are contained in 17 boxes and number approximately 3,000 items. Shriver was a business administrator, public celebrations organizer, local history buff, and collector of manuscripts. The latter three aspects of his life are represented best in this collection, which spans the years 1790 to 1945.